(1) Who are you?
(2) What is your shop name and how did you come up with it?
Recupe/Fashion R-e-c-u-p, from Recuperation and F-a-s-h-i-o-n from Fashion
(3) What do you create and sell?
I create all sorts of little accessories helpful, practical and beautiful to women and at an affordable price.
(4) What is your source for inspiration?
Actually anything and everything, Whatever my hand fall on I turn it into something new. Anything that's unwanted I find a use for it, so it never stays lying there for very long.
(5) What is your favorite piece from your shop & why?
Thant's very hard, it's like asking me which one of your 3 children is your favorite? but if I had to choose I'd have to say that they're my tea wallets, and they're my best sellers also. They are fun to make up and they are oh so practical.
(6) Is running your shop your only job?
yes but it doesn't brings much money yet, because it still need a lot of publicity though I work very hard on that everyday. My husband is the main salary, thanks to him I' can work on my shop
(7) When did you start your business?
(8) How long have you been selling on Etsy?
(9) Do you sell outside of Etsy?
(10) What do you like best about Etsy?
the friends I make
(11) Do you belong to any teams?
(12) Do you have more than one Etsy shop?
(13) What do you do to promote your shop(s)?
I do a lot of forum posting, I belong to a lot of communities like twitter, MIM, indie, Artfire, my blogs, etc
(14) What do you do in your spare time?
I chat on Etsy and publicize my blogs
(15) What is your blog or website url?
http://women-prenuergalore.blogspot.com which is a feature and giveaway blog,
http://nathaliebrault.blogspot.com this is my personnal blog, and http://thegoodieboxsampler.blogspot.com/ which is my goodie box blog where crafters can contribute to the box with samples and get their shops publicized that way when I sell the boxes, customers get to try their samples products. So when they want the full size product they just go and buy it from the crafter's shop.
(16) Are there any blogs you follow regularly?
A ton but here are a few, Nana's box, Whip up, The Apronista, I saw your nanny, Check out my blog to see the who list
(17) Are there any particular Etsy shops you follow regularly?
The ones from my etsy friends when I'm on line with them I check often as soon as they list an item,I'm off to check it in case I might need it.
(18) Any advice (business, or otherwise) for fellow sellers?
Never give up no matter what others may tell you, believe in yourself and always work hard and never give up even if it seems worthless because there a lot of competition out there.