(1) Who are you?
(2) What is your shop name and how did you come up with it?
ReesasFavorites – it is clothes and accessories for some of my favorite dolls, and I do my favorite crafting while making the items—sewing, crocheting, and making jewelry.
(3) What do you create and sell?
Handmade doll clothes and accessories and some vintage dolls.
(4) What is your source for inspiration?
I imagine what a real little girl would like to wear and then make it in a doll version for the baby and little girl dolls. Then for the fashion dolls like Barbie and Blythe, I like to create clothes that I would like to wear (if I had their figures!)
(5) What is your favorite piece from your shop & why?
The little poncho with the heart on it is my favorite piece, just because it is so cute and was fun to make.
(6) Is running your shop your only job?
(7) When did you start your business?
(8) How long have you been selling on Etsy?
15 ½ months
(9) Do you sell outside of Etsy?
I sometimes sell at craft fairs, yard sales, and to individuals.
(10) What do you like best about Etsy?
I like the people—they are friendly and helpful. I’ve learned so much from them!
(11) Do you belong to any teams?
I belong to the EtsyFriends team. They have been friends and supporters and helpers every step of the way.
(12) Do you have more than one Etsy shop?
Yes, I have just recently re-opened RetroReesa, where I have retro-style jewelry items and more coming soon.
(13) What do you do to promote your shop(s)?
Etsy forums, EtsyFriends team promotions, blogging, twitter, stumbleupon. Being featured in a blog like this is a wonderful promotion!
(14) What do you do in your spare time?
Mostly make crafts! I like to sew, crochet, and make jewelry. Of course I love to play with my 8-month-old granddaughter whenever I get the chance! And I love to play games -- cards, board games, and Mexican Train dominoes.
(16) Are there any blogs you follow regularly?
Yes, I follow people on blogger (Etsy people, other crafters, and my daughter-in-law) and on MySpace (Etsy people and family members and friends.)
(17) Are there any particular Etsy shops you follow regularly?
EtsyFriends team members shops, and http://www.noneoftheabove.etsy.com for awesome PIFs.
(18) Any advice (business, or otherwise) for fellow sellers?
*Life is short. Do what you love!*
*When you have to choose between being right and having a relationship – choose the relationship!**If you are looking for love, don’t look in all the wrong places – God is love!*